For all Visitors
The Graff lab Rules
1. The Graffiti Yard is open only on WEEKENDS from 10:00AM-7:00PM. It is closed on Holidays.
2. In order to participate you must be 18 years of age with a valid form of ID. All minors must be accompanied by a parent.
3. This property is closed to the public. No entry without permission under L.A.M.C Sec. 41.24 PC 602L.
4. Anybody found painting or marking property outside of The Graff Lab’s official hours will be charged and prosecuted.
5. All aluminum and metal fencings are for bombs.
6. All walls are for pieces only.
7. The large wall along the entrance is only for large crew productions — submit sketch to Graff Lab staff for approval.
6. Garage walls are for individual theme pieces — submit sketch for approval.
7. The final pieces completed on Sundays will run until the next weekend.
8. Graff Lab’s first art session begins Sat-Sun at 10AM. Last session begins at 3:30 pm. Hours open 10:00AM to 7:00PM Sat and Sun only.
9. Graff Lab is an Alcohol and Drug-free zone.
10. All Corporate logos have to be approved by Graff Lab staff. Any corporate logos found on the premises without permission will be buffed.
11. Art depicting pornography, drugs, gang, hate or violence is prohibited and will be buffed.
13. You must respect all Graff Lab artists and their artwork.
• Must help promote a clean environment for all Graff Lab guests by using recycle bins, trash cans and cleaning up after yourself.
• Graff Lab is not responsible for any lost or stolen personal items.
• No painting of any kind on patterned floor, basketball court or any structure with any shade of green paint.
• Any artwork left incomplete will be painted over unless you received permission from a Graff Lab staff member.
• All art on the Graff Lab becomes Graff Lab property — IMMEDIATELY. Graff Lab reserves the right to use such art in any form way,
• All photos taken of Graff Lab art is to be used for personal archives only.